On today’s show, we’re talking about top-coating paint, zero clearance for dado blades, and buying lumber online.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc has started a new outdoor bench build
- Shannon doesn’t have a fever for the first time in a week
- Matt is either building a CNC or a Terminator
- SketchUp Mobile viewer gets a new update
- Patrick shared a new video called “Carving in the Woodlands”
- Glen shared a video about an amazing expanding cabinet.
Poll of the Week
- Tom had a new point of view on the rehash of woodworking content.
- Nick has a comment about helical head planers and the amperage draw.
- James says that his Home Depot still carries Rigid planer blades.
- Andrew is looking for a good painted finish for a daddy daughter project.
- War Eagle Woodworker is wondering whether to use a matched size zero clearance throat plate when using his dado set.
- Darryl is wondering whether his online lumber dealer is shorting him on the board footage.