On today’s show we’re talking about letting necessity be the mother of invention, anticipatory duct work for dust collection, breadboard end joinery.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is finishing up an outdoor bench build
- Matt went to the woods to whittle
- Shannon went back to work on his blanket chest
- Mike shared a video on impressive Japanese joinery
- AJ shared an article on some laser cut projects
- Peter Galbert has a great blog series on becoming a professional woodworker.
- Patrick shared a video and wondered “what if the Flash were a woodcarver”?
- Mike shared an article about students building with Pine off cuts.
- Woodworks Season 6 is now available on DVD
- David and Jeff both have some feedback on buying lumber online.
- John and Greg both agree with cutting yourself some slack when reviewing your own work and have some great advice.
- Chad is wondering about adding a tool storage box under his workbench.
- John has some questions about setting up rigid ductwork for his dust collection.
- Bob is working on breadboard ends and has some questions.