Today’s show is sponsored by SawStop!
On today’s show we’re talking about preventing cedar from graying, seeing grain direction in a board, and hinge recommendations for large dropdown drawer fronts.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc has starting working on his clothes hamper project.
- Matt spent some time at his lathe.
- Shannon is breaking in a new shop dog.
- DepressedDarth sent us a cool link to a Millennium Falcon bowl
- Josh and Wilbur both used Douglas Fir for their workbenches. You can follow Wilbur’s entire build on his blog, Giant Cypress
- Keith and Mark both have good stories about making money from woodworking.
- Cliff is wondering how to keep his Cedar project from going gray in the sun.
- Greg needs a hinge recommendation for a fold out shoe drawer.
- Matt wants to know an easy way to read the grain.