On today’s show we’re talking about finishing a project with nooks and crannies, using cut nails, and flattening a table base to accept the top.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is making a Gaming Table
- Shannon is restoring some old planes and hating it
- Dusty shared a Fine Woodworking article article about a bunch Wegner chair knockoffs being destroyed and raises the question of design protection
- Jesse got to meet two furniture designers while in Ireland and was impressed by their work. Check out Martin Gallagher Furniture and the Joseph Walsh Studio
- Justin has a question about finishing a really intricate surface without getting pooling or brush strokes when spraying isn’t an option.
- John wants to know when it is acceptable to use cut nails and when it is not.
- Matt wants to know how we flatten a table base to get a clean fit with the table top.