Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware. Save 10% off your first order using the code “WoodTalk” at Brusso.com
On today’s show, we’re talking about tricky double-sided tape, buying your first backsaw, and router tables.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is aging hinges for his Grandfather clock
- Matt painted his sawmill
- Shannon tried to knock himself out with plywood
- The Samurai Carpenter is at it again and making a bed for his son. A very touching episode.
- Paul shared a video of a great homemade treadle lathe.
- Charlie sent us an article about new CBN grinding wheels
- Bruce and Chris both has some great insight into LED shop lighting
AJ is going to be teaching a class at Woodcraft and wants some words of wisdom
- Matt wants to know if we ever make projects just for ourselves and not film it.
- Eric wants to know how Marc pulls the backing off his double side tape so easily
- Ted is curious to learn about our router table set ups.
- Matt wants to buy his first saw and wants to know whether to get a carcass saw filed rip or crosscut.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review