On today’s show, we’re talking about setting your miter gauge to square, wood hardness scales, and T1-11 for the shop walls.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is moving his shop…again
- Matt and April sold out to Triton
- Shannon has begun his Christmas turning odyssey
- Matthew shared a video about a wooden kayak build.
- Ryan shared a Kickstarter CNC product
- Shannon appeared on the MakerCast podcast this week
- Brian shared some really cool wooden watches by Original Grain
- Kevin shared a video of some incredible architectural woodworking.
- Bill said he just finished one of his best projects and didn’t record it and now has regrets
- VinnyJoJo has some info on double stick tape
Michael wants to know how to keep from gluing the cauls to the project.
- Kim wants to know if T1-11 can be used for the wall of a shop instead of OSB or Drywall
- Paul wants to know how to calibrate his miter gauge
- Ben wants to know which wood hardness scale to use
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review