It’s show #488 for October 21st, 2020, and today we doing a Q&A show to clean out our inbox…and to answer your questions.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Head over to Rockler.com to check out their Upgrade Your Shop Sale which includes shop upgrades ranging from jigs, to clamps to power tools. The sale runs from August 28 – October 1 so don’t miss it!
Voicemails & Emails
- Tom asks, “you’re back???, did I miss a Patreon announcement!”
- Todd wants to know what Marc thinks of his switch from Lie Nielsen to Veritas hand planes
- Jason asks when it is best to use a card scraper vs a cabinet scraper and vice versa
- Allen wonders if his dust collector has the oomph to keep up. Matt suggests reading this blog post
- Sveto has a problem with epoxy soaking through the end grain on a tenon joint
- Steve has green timbers and asks if he can begin building his workbench
- Dale asks if any of us has captured a shop accident on film
- Francis asks if storing his hand planes under the bench is a good idea.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org