It’s show #491 for November 18th, 2020. On today’s show we’re doing a Q&A email bag round up.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Black Friday deals are going on right now! Shop early for the best selection in stores or at Rockler.com. And their Gift Making Sale is still going on which includes all the supplies you need for the gift-making season. The sale runs from October 2 – November 25 so don’t miss it!
- Doug wants to go to school for woodworking
- Dan on restoring tools, make the functional or pretty?
- Erich wants to build stuff but all people want are farmhouse tables and epoxy tables
- Andrew asks if he should refile his crosscut tenon saw (Shannon has a coronary) to rip
- Darrick asks how to execute a chamfer on the underside of his coffee table top
- Adam keeps cutting his fingers on his chisel edges
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com