It’s show #505. On today’s show, we’re talking about shooting miters, milling on long projects, making shiplap, and the correct way to mark with a measuring tape.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence, for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month, to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a Rockler Bench Cookie Plus Master Kit, which includes a deluxe assortment of Bench Cookies for work-holding, risers for clearance, and cones for finishing! It has over three-hundred 5-star reviews and is a $59.99 value. Enter for your chance to win before July 1st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
Help Us Name the Early Episodes
We kinda didn’t think about show titles back when podcasting was born. But if you listen to those early episode and can think of a classy title like we use these days let us know and submit your show title ideas.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is helping John move mountains with a new bed design
- Matt is in NordFab heaven
- Shannon is just plain tired
Emails and Voicemails
- Ray is struggling with shooting miters in harder wood species.
- Jeremy needs advice on running and installing his own shiplap siding.
- Scott needs help using a measuring tape
- Paul asks what to do when a project takes a while to build and his parts move during that time.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org