It’s show #506. On today’s show, we’re talking about kerfing planes, close calls, and why rustic furniture is crap.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a Dust Right Dust Separator which turns your shop vac into a two stage dust extractor and eliminates clogged filters! It has over eight-hundred 5-star reviews and is a $99.99 value. Enter for your chance to win before August 1st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc built a new plywood rack and struggled with Tapcon screws
- Matt is making and remaking templates for his serpentine chest
- Shannon built a bench using only hand saws
Emails and Voicemails
- Steve wants to know what kind of close calls we have experienced in the workshop
- Stephen wonders if he needs a kerfing plane in order to resaw by hand
- Kyle lost a tree in a storm and needs advice on the best way to mill it into boards
- Steve asks why rustic furniture is all crap
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com