It’s show #522. On today’s show, we’re talking about sliding dovetails in thin stock, the best finish for a kitchen countertop, and a Contractor Table Saw vs Cabinet Saw
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before April 30 at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is working on his TV console and marveling at his complex joinery
- Matt is finishing up the slab flattener
- Shannon is making picture frames
News and Kickback
- Jimmy Diresta and company have a new show on Netflix called “Making Fun”
- Blue Spruce Toolworks releases a new sharpening honing guide
Emails and Voicemails
- Andrew has questions about using a router to cut sliding dovetails in really thin stock.
- Devin needs advice on choosing a finish for a wooden countertop.
- Justin is looking for advice on buying a contractor table saw vs cabinet saw.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org