It’s show #527 On today’s show, we’re talking about refining curves with a spokeshave, dining table design conundrum, and Random Orbital Sander Speeds
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before July 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is staging his house for sale.
- Matt has finished the windows in the kitchen and sunroom.
- Shannon is making Lyres from Baltic Birch picture frames.
- Cam voices some confusion over the statement, “80 grit is sharp” from our last show
- Justin got the cabinet saw on our advice and reports that sadly, no, his wife doesn’t have a sister.
Emails and Voicemails
- Sean asks about using a spokeshave to refine curves and wonders which is best to start with.
- Steve has an adventurous dining table design and asks about wood movement between the cross grain table leaves.
- Reed wants to know when he should use the different speed settings on his palm sander.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com