It’s show #539 On today’s show, we’re talking about making barn videos, sharpening curved blades, learning how to train someone in a one-man shop, and we heard from you guys about a bunch of things that are Matt’s fault!
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before January 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is in the middle of a woodworker mid life crisis and buying Felder machines.
- Matt is moving out of his warehouse into the new barn.
- Shannon built a bow saw
- FWW Live shouts out the Lumber Update‘s take on Birch Plywood
- Austin sent us a voicemail about changing table saw blades.
- Marc, Gordan, Adria, and Joshua all blame Matt for things in their lives and we take time to belittle Matt and all his influencer traits.
- Steve has suggestions for training Marc’s assistant, Jason.
- Bill wants to know how Matt “Spielberg” Cremona filmed his barn videos.
- Jeff is looking for advice on sharpening curved blades.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org