It’s show #559 On today’s show, we’re talking about pre-fab cabinets (should you?), leg and rail construction, setting grinder angles, router bit safety
What’s On the Bench
- Marc finished Nicole’s closet
- Shannon glued up some panels…yay!
- Matt is still building cabinets for the kitchen.
- Joe wants to keep the listeners interested while Shannon drones on about technical stuff so he made Shannon Bingo
- Jordan was admiring the table saw technique while watching “The Money Pit”
- Alex wants to build a knockdown gaming table and needs advice on leg to apron hardware.
- Gooo Rockler: Knockdown hardware
- Bob asks about buying pre-made cabinets instead of making them for his own shop.
- Check out Cabinotch.com
- Bob asks about how to set the tool rest on his grinder to get the bevel angle he is looking for.
- “Concerned Woodworker” shares a video where there is some unsafe router practices on display and comments about grabbing a spinning router bit without harm.
- Check out Rockler’s Benchtop Router Table
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com