It’s show #561 On today’s show, we’re talking about choosing a smoothing plane, tung oil finish problems, and why face frames first.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc made a wine gift box and is planning shop version 2 or 7 or 12 who can keep count<.em>
- Shannon is finishing cladding industrial style.
- Matt making trim and home remodeling stuff.
- Jordan has questions about Marc’s patented cutting board finish process
- Azeem needs help in choosing his next smoothing plane.
- Matt defends his decision to make face frames first and cabinet boxes second to a listner who have never seen it done that way before.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com