It’s show #561 On today’s show, we’re talking about gluing in the cold,dog hole placement, & Maintaining surfacing router bits
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is working on a vanity and stopping for dovetail practice.
- Shannon is making marquetry Christmas cards.
- Matt finished off his sunroom and office, now back to the kitchen.
- Mark found a supplier for knockdownhardware for his gaming table in Germany
- Wil lives up in Alberta and has an unheated shop and needs advice on doing glue ups and wood movement in the cold.
- Tom wants advice on wear and how many dog holes to add to his Joinery workbench.
- Alex asks about removing the pitch from his router surfacing bit and we suggest some handy products from Rockler for pitch removal.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com