It’s show #564 On today’s show, we’re talking about balancing a home shop and a work shop, Black Friday recap, and a whole bunch of kickback from YOU.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
- Alex is a super fan with more than 26K minutes listening to WoodTalk this year.
- Douglas says he will build stuff off Etsy with no ethical dilemma.
- Alex figured out the hardware he needs for his gaming table.
What’s On the Dining Table
What did we find on Black Friday sales? Mostly that we were underwhelmed with it all.
- Alex is thinking about maintaining 2 shops and 2 sets of tools.
- Alfred is looking for paint filler suggestions and wonders if he HAS to have a YouTube channel to be a successful woodworker.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com