On today’s show, we’re talking about epoxy inlays, bevels on through tenons, and premium measuring tools.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Geek Chic at Phoenix Comicon. Morris Chair Madness! Puppy peepee.
Matt – Using scraps for sprucing up stuff.
Shannon – Slogging through a shop remodel.
– Cool sawmill photos – Hull Oakes Sawmill
– Cory’s new podcast for folks lookign to make a living with their woodworking: Craftsmansroad.com
– The art of pencil sharpening:
– A surprising take on the idea of router rails:
– 1940s vocational, educational film on woodworking:
– Andy’s Fossile Inlay Table Build:
Poll of the Week
– Phae has some thoughts on children in the shop and why they might hate the loud noises.
– Mike shares his experience with his kids. Here’s a picture of the bench they use.
– Jacob tells us about his kids and how they love making things for their mom.
– Clem has some words of warning for Bostitch 23 gauge pin nailer owners.
– David is looking for our thoughts on epoxy inlays. Marc suggested he check out West System Epoxy and Inlace.
– David wants some times on making light chamfers on through tenons. Shannon suggest this video.
– Alex is wondering if it’s really worth the extra money to buy premium measuring tools.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank everyone for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store, just like Mav8585, Handros Han and *&#^%@@ did.