On today’s show, we’re talking about filling pores, do you need to use a lot of different glues, and starter carving chisels.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is making everybody jealous with his Multi Router.
- Shannon is on to his second commissioned project: an plant stand for a prize Orchid.
- Matt is a router sign making machine.
- Aaron sent us a link about a guitar manufacturer using recycled Detroit materials.
- Tony sent us a video on cleaning a record with wood glue
Poll of the Week
Brian and Jonathan chimed in on their thoughts about the Design shows on TV.
Ryan has a question about sandpaper. Marc recommended this video.
- Nick wants to know more about pore filling when finishing his projects. Marc recommends this video.
- Kyle wants to know why he would need to use a wider variety of wood glues than the Titebond III he uses now.
- Jeffrey wants to know which carving chisels he would need to get started with letter carving.