On today’s show, we’re talking about filling pores, do you need to use a lot of different glues, and starter carving chisels.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is making everybody jealous with his Multi Router.
- Shannon is on to his second commissioned project: an plant stand for a prize Orchid.
- Matt is a router sign making machine.
- Aaron sent us a link about a guitar manufacturer using recycled Detroit materials.
- Tony sent us a video on cleaning a record with wood glue
Poll of the Week
Have you ever dished out woodworking advice?
Brian and Jonathan chimed in on their thoughts about the Design shows on TV.
Ryan has a question about sandpaper. Marc recommended this video.
- Nick wants to know more about pore filling when finishing his projects. Marc recommends this video.
- Kyle wants to know why he would need to use a wider variety of wood glues than the Titebond III he uses now.
- Jeffrey wants to know which carving chisels he would need to get started with letter carving.
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review
4 replies on “WT218 – General Tso’s Chisel”
The guitar manufacturer link is a broken one. Just an extra trailing slash to remove.
Thank you guys for this new WoodTalk zode (so few of them in France :o( ).
Have a nice one.
Hi guys, great show. Can you tell where did you get the intro music?
The music was written by my friend Andrew Allen: http://keyswithsoul.com/
Thanks Marc. Greetings from Poland!