On today’s show, we’re talking about curing finishes in the oven, small shop miter saws, and hardware for connecting cabinets
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is matching grain for his Sculpted Rocker
- Shannon sharpened his lawnmower blade
- Matt is playing with the reveal on his drawer fronts
- Steve came across an article and I thought if you replace “quilt” with “furniture” it would make sense for furniture making.
- David sent us a video of Mark Supik turning a massive half sphere table.
- Kay sent us an article about a cool new chair and wonders if this is the future of woodworking.
- Dave bought some Craig’s List lumber and had kind of a mixed bag experience.
- Zach isn’t sure about using a thin kerf blade on a SawStop
- Ira thinks he learns a lot more form someone who recently learned something over the grizzled veteran.
- John uses a glue size recipe from Lee Valley to control blotch in his woods.
- Scott is wondering if he can use his oven to speed up the curing time on his small project finishes
- Jeff wants to know what would be a good sized miter saw for a small shop
- Kevin wants to know if there is an elegant way to connect cabinets together. We suggested connector bolts from Rockler