Today’s show is sponsored by SawStop!
On today’s show we’re talking about milling rough stock, attaching hardwood strips to cover the plywood edges, and designing furniture.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc has one woven panel done on his hamper project.
- Matt broke his X-Carve and burnt out the motor.
- Shannon built a peach crate.
- Jeff sent us a SawStop (RATED R – NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY!) parody video.
- Harvey sent us a link to an extensive online woodworking library
- The History of Power Tools video
Poll of the Week
- Charles, Dean, and Brian all had kickback on our CNC episode. 3 different perspectives, but for more check out the comments on that episode
- David wants to know if we mill our rough stock to a uniform thickness.
- Paul has a question about edge banding plywood with solid wood.
- Josh wants to know how to design furniture when you know it needs to hold a lot of weight.