Today’s show is sponsored by SawStop!
On today’s show we’re talking about are chairs difficult to make, filling cracks in cutting boards, and wood movement in wide lumber.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc completed his Walnut woven hamper
- Matt broke his X-Carve and burnt out the motor.
- Shannon is packing up to head to Maine to finish his dining table.
- Prescott sent us a link to a hand grenade dresser
- More CNC kickback with more perspectives on “cheating”, the last we will say on the subject. Thanks to Grant, Chet, and David on the additional perspectives.
Ryan has a question about attaching felt to wood.
- Cameron is frustated after a chair build and wants to know if chairs are hard to build.
- Jon has cracks in his end grain cutting board. Marc did a video on cutting board repair that might help.
- Kevin has a wide slab that just won’t stay flat.