Today’s show is sponsored by Brusso Hardware, Harrys.com (coupon code WOODTALK), and FanDuel.com (coupon code WOOD) On today’s show we’re talking about making curved sides on a small box, attaching paper-backed veneer to a van interior, and finishing half blind dovetails.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc has the sniffles
- Matt has a new job and he’s hitting the road
- Shannon is slacking off with his interior joinery for his Blanket chest
- Caleb James posted a cool video about making elliptical profiles with a round moulding plane
- Here is a video where lumbersexual men get schooled by a woman with a chainsaw
- Woodworking in America is this weekend, September 25-27th in Kansas City
- The Modern Woodworker’s Association is doing a meet up at Spectator’s Bistro at 8 PM on Thursday prior to Woodworking in America, show up and start the conference with a hangover.
Poll of the Week
- Grant is looking for a good solution for making concave box sides. Marc suggests the table saw and this video.
- Stanley is thinking about veneering his van for a lava lamp, rockin’, love machine
- Martin wants to know how to preserve the light color of his half blind dovetails while staining the drawer front