On today’s show we’re talking about finish for a teak shower bench, curved vs hard angles in ductwork, and steamed vs unsteamed Walnut.
Just a quick correction, we thanked Joel Laviolette and mistook him for our friend Joe Laviolette. Apologies Joel and we think you are just as cool as Joe!
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc is still working on his gaming table and using a T slot router bit
- Matt is planning home office type projects
- Shannon’s lack of shop time has him contemplating new projects when he already has enough to do.
- Netherland Paul shared a video with us that shows a very efficient logging machine
- Amazon is taking on Etsy with their new Handmade section
- Dan says that nails get used over screws much more in carpentry since they can handle more stress in parts like joist hangers.
- Brian has the cheap Beadlock system from Rockler and doesn’t like it either citing alignment issues.
- Eric wants to know what finish to use on a Teak shower bench
- Ben is a afraid of 90 degree angles…in his ductwork
- Andy says “what gives?” about steamed and unsteamed Walnut.