On today’s show, we’re talking about when to use your air cleaner, tensioning a bandsaw blade, planing a glued up carcass.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc found a temporary LED lighting solution
- Matt is working on…wait for it…a bandsaw mill
- Shannon did some Spring cleaning in the fall
- Russell shared this super power planing machine.
- James shared a post on the self propelled track saw.
- Jay shared a browser plugin that will allow you to price watch on Amazon
- Kyle offered to help Matt figure out his VFD problem
- Nate wants to darken his table after the oil based finished has cured
- Jay is trying to resaw boards that are bigger than his bandsaw can handle.
- Jason has a comment.
- Dave wants to know how to best use an air cleaner
- Brian wants to know how Matt will tension a 25 foot bandsaw blade
- Arkadiusz wants to know how to plane an assembled carcass
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review