On today’s show we’re talking about: plane blade troubleshooting, keeping things square, cleaning furniture, and shop-made tools.
- Nick wants to know what we use to clean our furniture instead of a product like Pledge
- Cody needs some help tuning a vintage hand plane and preventing the blade from digging in.
- Ben has trouble keeping his joinery square and needs advice
- Andy wants our opinions on buying vs making tools for our shops.
- Matt is considering an Alaskan Mill or a bandsaw mill and wonders about Silver Maple