It’s show #485 for September 23rd, 2020, and today we doing a Q&A show to clean out our inbox.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Voicemails & Emails
- Greg wants to dry his wood in the microwave
- Jackson is a 13 year old woodworker looking for advice on project that sell well at shows. Rockler Project Ideas
- Ben wants to know at what thickness veneer starts to act like solid wood when it comes to movement.
- Andrew wonders if he should strip to bark before sawing a log into lumber or stacking to dry.
- Matt asks about a good, durable finish for wooden puzzles.
- Jason needs a rust prevention solution for his holdfasts. Boeshield T9
- Cliff asks if melamine is a good workbench top solution.
- Nigel asks Shannon if he still has a need for a sander when using only hand tools to prepare for finishing.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org