It’s show #494 for January 20th, 2021. On today’s show we’re catching up with each other after a long break. So it’s a giant What’s on the Bench segment.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Their Let’s Build Sale is going on now which includes top tools to tackle new projects. Sale runs until January 28th, so don’t miss it! Visit Rockler.com and use code “woodtalk” (one word) to receive free shipping on most orders over $39.
- We are sad to see the passing of two woodworking legends, Phil Lowe and Norton Rockler
- Please say hello to our social media helper Margaret
- The Morley Lounge Chair project is on sale, get it now!
What’s On the Bench
- Marc just had his epoxy floors done in the shop and he and Matt compare all the conflicting advice from the internet
- Shannon remodeled his basement and gained more space in his shop for activities!
- Marc is messing with LED light strips on a desk and loving the easy epoxy clean up with one of the Rockler silicone glue mats
- Matt is setting up his shop and figuring out tool storage and lights
- Marc installed some Radon mitigation measures in his shop
- Matt is still shipping chair kits
- Shannon’s stupid connection dropped so he didn’t get to talk about his standing desk project
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org