Our Triumphant Return
On today’s show we’re talking about our 2020 goals, what we’ve been up to, and the fact that the WE’RE BACK BABY!! On the anniversary of us quitting, we’re happy to announce that the show is back to a regular schedule thanks to Rockler. In fact if you use the code “woodtalk” at checkout you can get free shipping on most orders.
Support us on Patreon
Of course if you want to personally help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc: Steam bending for a kids’ sled using the Rockler steam bending kit.
- Matt – Outdoor Garden Bench for The Guild, just in time for snow.
- Shannon – tool testing for a starter tool kit with Grandpa’s Little Farm, and starting Andy Klein’s vise install.
Internet Sucky Stuff
Marc’s experience being a “novice” and getting conflicting advice.
Our goals for 2020, this is almost like a New Years show.
- Marc – Try some new things like steam bending and CNC.
- Shannon – Integrate marquetry into a furniture project.
- Matt – Be more like Marc, and work less.
Voicemails & Emails
- OrgMyShop asks “What’s you favorite new hand tool since the last show?”
Send in your questions at woodtalkshow.com or hit us up on Instagram at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using the voice memo app on your phone at email@example.com