It’s show #508. On today’s show, we’re talking about hand tools for the power tool user, which finishes spontaneously combust, Drilling big and deep into end grain.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is building shutters with help from the Rockler Shutter Calculator
- Matt cutting angled dovetails for the Serpentine Chest drawers
- Shannon is turning some BBQ tools
- Bob shares his Tapcon success
- Pat wants more infomation on the “African Lumber Infrastructure”. Go listen to the Lumber Update Podcast
Emails and Voicemails
- Jason wants to know what finishes he should worry about with regard to combustion
- Robert is moving to Russia for a few years and wants to know which hand tools will serve him well yet still have a home back in his power too shop when he returns.
- John is trying to drill larger diameter holes and not having success with a Forstner bit
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org