It’s show #510. On today’s show, we’re talking about killing shop reverb, planer speeds, and woodworking on a metal table.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a set of their Award-Winning Dust Right FlexiPort Hose Kits. This prize includes both their fixed and expandable hose options allowing you to connect your shop vac or dust collection system to nearly any size portable power tool port! This prize is valued at over $100. Enter for your chance to win before October 1st Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s on the Bench
- Marc is filming dumb stuff and planning a new workbench build.
- Matt is making poor decisions about the top of his serpentine chest.
- Shannon is planing a slab of Walnut that takes up his entire bench top.
Lost Art Press posted about the results of the Willie Sundqvist auction
Emails and Voicemails
- Zac has too much reverb…erb…erb…erb in his shop and wonders how to fix it
- Nelson discovered that his Jet planer has another speed and wants to know why
- Todd wonders if he can use a metal table for woodworking
- Joel asks if he can use a drill bit that lost its temper as a punch.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org