It’s show #513. On today’s show, we’re talking about wood movement, air filtration in a garage shop, benchtop jointers
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a Clamp-It Deluxe Kit which includes everything you need for perfect 90° joints on large or small projects! This prize is valued at $89.99. Enter for your chance to win before November 1st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Dining Table
- Marc is getting his patio repaired…again
- Matt’s in-laws are moving to town
- Shannon is getting boosters and spending money on bicycles
- David shared a video where it is possible to actually rehydrate toast
- Taylor suggests the loose setting on a Domino could be used for breadboard ends
Emails and Voicemails
- Trevor has a small shop and asks about dust filtration via natural air circulation.
- Jose has wood movement questions with regard to half laps and tenon joinery.
- George asks about benchtop jointers for the hobby woodworker.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com