It’s show #514. On today’s show, we’re talking about wooden moulding planes, how to improve a raw linseed oil finish, Trapezoid case mitered angles
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a new product each month to one lucky Wood Talk listener. This month, they are giving away a Dust Right Wall-Mount Dust Collector. With a unique wall-mount design, this dust collector gobbles up dust at the source, without hogging up floor space. This prize is valued at $399.99. Enter for your chance to win before December 1st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is gearing up for a miter gauge shootout
- Matt has the foundation done for his new home addition
- Shannon just begun a guided small cohort format for The Hand Tool School Semester 1
- The Schwarz makes us laugh with is list of Wiener Woodworkers attributes
Emails and Voicemails
- James is looking for advice on a finish to use with raw linseed oil
- Richard wants to try hand sticking mouldings without breaking the bank on new Hollows & Rounds Planes
- Philip is building a Midcentury style piece and looking for help with the wide miter joinery
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com