It’s show #523. On it’s a bonus show! Just because we love you all so much it’s time for a rapid fire question and answer edition of WoodTalk.
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
- Jeff asks about adding a second router table, possibly a benchtop to the shop.
- Bryce just built his hybrid workbench and is now looking for some decent hand planes.
- Sean asks about the Hovarter vise and how it stacks up to the other options on the market.
- Patrick is looking for a good solution for dealing with glue squeeze out in tight spaces.
- Alex wants to know if we have ever considered making our own casket or urn.
- Kyle bought a dirt cheap backsaw and wonders why it doesn’t cut well.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com