It’s show #522. On today’s show, we’re talking about Russian Birch plywood, putting a project on pause, and what’s the difference between quilting and curl?
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making Ebony pulls for his TV cabinet.
- Matt is hanging siding…so we hear.
- Shannon is making a plant stand.
Mini Lumber Update
Shannon keeps getting emails about Russian Birch alternatives and needed to address it before his inbox blows up.
Emails and Voicemails
- Chris wants to know the difference between quilted and curl figure
- Patrick often has long stretches where he can’t work on a project and ends up with lots of wood movement so he wonders how to safely put a project on pause.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org