It’s show #522. On today’s show, we’re talking about Russian Birch plywood, putting a project on pause, and what’s the difference between quilting and curl?
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler. Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before April 30 at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc is making Ebony pulls for his TV cabinet.
- Matt is hanging siding…so we hear.
- Shannon is making a plant stand.
Mini Lumber Update
Shannon keeps getting emails about Russian Birch alternatives and needed to address it before his inbox blows up.
Emails and Voicemails
- Chris wants to know the difference between quilted and curl figure
- Patrick often has long stretches where he can’t work on a project and ends up with lots of wood movement so he wonders how to safely put a project on pause.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org