It’s show #541 On today’s show, we’re talking about which power tools to buy first, which hand plane to buy first, and jointer bed length
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
Sponsored by Rockler
Wood Talk is brought to you by Rockler! Rockler has been helping customers create with confidence for over 65 years. Rockler is giving away a $250 Gift Card to one lucky Wood Talk listener. Enter for your chance to win before January 31st at Rockler.com/woodtalk.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc built a bench then automated his dust collection
- Matt built gift boxes and replaced his planer motor
- Shannon is building a marquetry box and fighting OSMO PolyX
- Adria spent her honeymoon visiting Marc at the firehouse and blames Nicole for her husband’s 3D printing obsession. #nicolesfault
- Andy is building out a power tool shop and seeks advice on his tool buying order.
- Brian is looking to get his first hand plane and Shannon recommends Rockler smoothing planes
- Monte wonders if there is a rule of thumb to how long the jointer needs to be based on the board you want to flatten.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally you can find us individually on Instagram at mattcremona, woodwhisperer, and renaissancewoodworker