It’s show #553 On today’s show, we’re talking about wood grain at the lumber yard, end grain cutting board finish, and Bandsaw Speed
What’s On the Bench
Marc stages an intervention for Shannon and his whining about power tools.
- Jay shared that mixing natural crown moulding with white painted works just fine with this example of his living room
- Shannon B suggests the trench foot sticker for those who have made it through the entire archive of the WoodTalk show.
- Hadas asks why lumber is only sold as flat sawn and not rift or quarter sawn.
- “Joe” asks if the finish should be different on face grain cutting boards vs end grain cutting boards.
- CK asks when it is appropriate to change the bandsaw speed.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to email@example.com