It’s show #554 On today’s show, we’re talking about handsaws for the hybrid woodworking shop, allergic reactions to Rubio, epoxy butterfly inlays, any woods to avoid in the BBQ?
Sponsored by You
If you want to help support the show, you can do so by going to Patreon.com/woodtalk and signing up to become a patron of the show. Thank you Patrons.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc has started Nicole’s closet and is releasing a hard wax oil test video.
- Matt is making trim.
- Shannon doesn’t get to talk after his intervention.
- Monte has a house with an electrified drop ceiling.
- John has a house with the insulation installed backwards and no caulk anywhere.
- Steve asks is stabilizing a crack with a butterfly shaped fill of epoxy will work.
- Bob asks if there are any woods he should avoid using to start the fire in his BBQ pit.
- D wants to use local hardwoods to repair a garden bench and asks about the right species for the job.
- Ken is looking for advice on using handsaws in the hybrid woodworking shop.
- John is upgrading his bandsaw and asks about the accessories and what is really important.
- Chris thinks he is allergic to Rubio and asks about his options.
Ask Us a Question
Send in questions via the contact form here on site or hit us up on IG at woodtalkshow or send us a voicemail using your phone voice memo app to firstname.lastname@example.org