On today’s show, we’re talking about preventing cupped panels, respirators for the permanently bearded, box hinges, Spraying outdoors, acclimating lumber before a project, and avoiding tearout while turning.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Started the Krenov-inspired display stand and made a $400 mistake.
Matt – Took the plunge into turning.
Shannon – Built a dining table, kinda.
– An emotional pet urn turning video:
– Build Your Own Ice Bucket Challenge:
– Interesting Hand Saws: Crosscut Saw Co.
Poll of the Week
– America Woodworker Magazine shuts down, aka merges with Popular Woodworking.
– John – Spraying outside.
– Kris – Acclimating lumber before a project.
– Brit – Turning a mallet and avoiding tearout.
– Jason is trying to keep a table top flat.
– Kyle has a beard that gets in the way of his respirator and dust masks and is looking for advice.
– Jason is looking for hinges that will work with a 1/4″ thin top.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Christopher B., Bob P., Bryan P., Brian G., Jim B., Harvey B., Jim M., Lon L., and Elvin J. as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.