Special thanks to our show sponsors: Arbortech.
On today’s show, we’re talking about avoiding rounding over with a random orbit sander, splines or biscuits as a glue-up aide, a bit of marquetry on a box, and a Woodworking in America wrap-up with a discussion of Lee Valley’s new custom planes.
What’s on the Bench
Marc – Benchcrafted Criss Cross retrofit. Now on to the pirate ship wheel thingie.
Matt – Went to Woodworking in America.
Shannon – Channeling his inner Spielberg.
Poll of the Week
– Stan is also permanently bearded and recommends the Resp-o-Rater.
– Tom Buhl pointed out an ironic wood movement issue from last week’s show.
– Joel is wondering what bandsaw blades to purchase.
– Shawn is having trouble with his random orbit sander rounding over edges.
– Travis wants to know if he can use 4/4 stock to make up a workbench top with the help of biscuits.
– Erik is experiencing some gaps in his marquetry.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Gonzalo Plaza Ramirez as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.