On today’s show, we’re focusing 100% on your questions!
– Robert is trying to develop a dry fir and sub-assembly strategy.
– Dusty wonders why so many people jump through hoops to hide end grain.
– Keith is thinking about giving miters a try using hand tools only.
– Walter is pondering putting glue on one surface or two.
– Adam is looking for a good dust collection strategy for his router.
– Peter wants to know the pros and cons of wood plans vs metal planes.
– Glen is making a Roubo workbench and is concerned about his glue’s open time.
– Chris wants to make the ray flecks pop on his quartersawn white oak. Marc recommends this article by Jeff Jewitt.
– Shaun is trying to decide where to start his hand saw cuts.
– Craig has a question about parallel clamps.
– Ben wants to know if he should use an oil before shellac.
– Timber Doc is pondering the use of “twin tenons.”
– Alexandre has a question about design.
– Tom wants an odor-free finish for his chest of drawers and is confused by common recommendations.
– Jeff is contemplating the various offerings in the world of carbide turning tools.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Dana Chapin, as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.