On today’s show, we’re talking about safe finishes for comic book storage, drawer guide positioning, and restoring an antique workbench.
What’s on the Bench?
– Marc is pushing full force for Woodworkers Fighting Cancer!
– Matt talked H.O. Studley with Don Williams and Narayan Nayar
– Shannon went to Williamsburg.
– Cool scorpion chair, perfect for Halloween season.
– How to make a kitchen island.
– Linn builds Thor’s Hammer:
– 360 Woodworking announces subscription model:
Poll of the Week
– Steve wants to know what finish is safe for a comic book storage cabinet.
– DavidC is pondering drawer guide positioning. Matt recommends this information from Rockler.
– Chris is considering restoring an old workbench instead of building a new one.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Rudye McGlothlin, John Kleist, Donald Storey, Jeremy German, Dan Zehner, Dennis Eastman, Rune Skjervik, and Robert De Vries, as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.