On today’s show, we’re talking about solvent confusion, box joints and short ceilings, workbenches and T tracks, and selecting wood for your projects.
What’s on the Bench?
– Marc is doing NOTHING!
– Matt made a lamp shade.
– Shannon is finishing a bed!
Poll of the Week
– Kyle has a new table saw and is trying to prevent burning.
– Brian is confused by all of the solvents available today.
– Jon is looking for a way to make joints on the ends of long workpieces.
– Nick is wondering about T-track clamping options for a workbench. Shannon recommends this. Marc mentioned Leigh Jigs hold-down clamps.
– Bob is curious how we select wood for our projects.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank DepreciationWorks and James Randolph as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.