On today’s show, we’re talking about wood warping after a resaw, trouble with a smoothing plane, and octagonal frame joinery.
What’s on the Bench?
– Marc is getting ready for the kitchen helper project and a future built-in project.
– Matt made a beard comb for Movember.
– Shannon – went to the Brown Tool sale and got a t-shirt.
Poll of the Week
– Billy feels relief now that he knows we advocate taking a break from the shop.
– Gary has thoughts on the workbench t-track discussion we had in Wood Talk #202.
– Tom wants to compliment us on our discussion of wood grain in Wood Talk #202. Tom’s Article.
– Kriss suggests his cool rig for handling box joints on long boards:
– Geoff enlightens us on what a “drop saw” is.
– John is looking for a hard sanding pad for his random orbit sander.
– Jared is wondering what to do with a few boards that warped after resawing.
– Kevin is making an octagonal frame and is pondering his joinery options.
– David has a question about getting decent results from his bevel up smoother.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank DepreciationWorks and James Randolph as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.