On today’s show, we’re talking about online etiquette, fixes for cheap plywood, and batch cutting dovetails by hand.
What’s on the Bench?
– Marc – Admired the set design at BlizzCon. TWWLive will be this Friday at 1pm Eastern.
– Matt – Picking up supplies for an upcoming small project/Holiday gifts.
– Shannon – Lots of editing and going into testing mode.
Poll of the Week
– Derek has a suggestion for the bowed and twisted boards mentioned in Wood Talk #203.
– Pierre has an idea for shop-made hard sanding pads.
– Walter and Michael suggest Bosch Hard ROS Sanding Pad.
– Joe is curious about how we handle correcting bad practices posted in online forums.
– Matt is using cheap materials and having issues as a result.
– Shaun is trying to batch out hand-cut dovetails.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank David Watson and Jeffrey Kibler as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.