Special thanks to our show sponsors:
– Brusso Hardware: Get 10% OFF your next purchase using code WOODTALK at checkout!
On today’s show, we’re talking about tips for working with reclaimed lumber, buying workbench lumber, and are dovetail saddle markers lazy woodworking?
What’s on the Bench?
Marc: Repurposing an old bench as a shower bench.
Matt: Revisitng old projects while visiting family
Shannon: Working on shop odds and ends.
– Miles has some tips on anyone looking to make plugs for their ears.
– Will has an update and more information about his desire to make his on stretched-ears plugs.
– Derek has a question about maintaining the look of reclaimed lumber. Thomas Porter of Porterbarnwood.com has some tips for him. And here are some examples of their work:
– MikeT wants to know if we think Lee Valley Saddle Markers are for lazy woodworkers.
– Gerard wants to know if he can purchase the wood for his workbench over a long period of time as funds permit.
Reviews and Thanks!
Are you interested in setting up a recurring donation to help support the show? Use the links in the left column! We’d like to thank Greg Weeg as well as everyone else for their continued support.
Don’t forget to leave us a kick-butt review in the iTunes Store.