On today’s show, we’re talking about respirators in the wood shop, tips for staining pine, spraying finish on deep cabinets.
What’s on the Bench?
- Marc took some time off
- Matt still playing host to Bavarians
- Shannon gave up on finishing weather and went back to work on his blanket chest
- Aaron shared a video on a French company reusing and restoring antique wall panels
Poll of the Week
What are your tool storage preferences?
- Bob, Matt, and Chris all had great feedback on the MKII honing jig scandal from episode 234
- Andrew and Jonathan both have great suggestions on woods for making a bow and Andrew suggested the Bingham Project
- Paul is a design engineer for Graco and had some kickback about the Graco Sprayer mentioned in episode 234.
- Joe wants to know what he should consider when buying lumber off Craig’s List
- Casey wants a recommendation on a good respirator for power carving and should he use a chemical filter
- Richard needs some advice on making Pine or Poplar look like Walnut and Matt suggests an article from some “Whisperer Guy“
- Dave is looking for advice on spraying inside cabinets with his Earlex 5500