On today’s show we’re talking about hand tool fatigue, using a woodworking miter saw as a metal cut-off saw, and the right finish for furniture in a rental property.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc has a secret…and is unemployable
- Matt went to Toronto…eh?
- Shannon had a last minute, literally, Father’s day gift to make
- David shared a great article by Artisan Craftsman, David Stine
- David Barron made some cool adjustments to his Moxon vise.
- Rockler isn’t carrying the Deck Chair hardware anymore. Anyone know someone who is? Let us know. But here are some sources for plans and Sketchup models from Fine Woodworking and Popular Woodworking
- Bill wants to know if your production schedules would change for free content on YouTube
- Rob wants to use his Harrys razor but turn a fancy wooden handle
- Lacy is adding metal work and wants to know if a compound miter saw can be used or if a dedicated metal cut off saw is better.
- Scott needs advice on finishing a table that could get some abuse from vacation renters.
- Johnny has a smaller 18″ chainsaw and needs advice for felling and milling a large tree.
- Mitch is having muscle soreness after working with his hand tools and looking for advice.