On today’s show, we’re talking about finish on a shower stool, hand cut miters, and building a shop on a budget.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc finished up 4 projects fighting the sun and the heat
- Matt was ripping potato chip long casement moulding
- Shannon has begun changing the lighting around in his shop to track lights and LED smart bulbs
- Jonathan shared that a Frank Lloyd Wright house is for sale
- Its a wooden Jeep!
- Making “Cognition” and incredible piece that will make you feel bad about your own woodworking.
- Robert says his project speed is slow because he “isn’t that talented”
- We talked about making a Kuksa on the last show and Jarrod Stone Dahl wrote an article in Popular Woodworking on turning a handle vessel
- Dr Nono recommends Chris Pye’s online school for woodcarving
- Peter says that after spending so much on tools and wood he feels obligated to work faster to justify it.
- AJ is wondering how to set up his 3 room shop
- Brandy got mad at her table saw and now it just whines
- Nick wants to know what kind of finish, if any, to use on a Jatoba shower stool
- Dave wants to know how to make accurate hand cut miters
- Mark has shop envy and wants to know how to overcome it