On today’s show we’re talking about keeping your shop clean and working in the heat.
What’s On the Bench
- Marc went Kerouac on everyone’s ass
- Matt finished up his trim and is starting work on a band saw mill
- Shannon built a wall and played with PVC trimwork.
- Graham Haydon has left the online woodworking world. Sad emoji!
- No name called in with a great solution for Matt’s lack of a riving knife
- Matt has a solution for Brandy’s slow starting table saw
- Dave likes Western saws because they are easier to sharpen
- Steve spends too much time cleaning his shop and wants to know if we have any cleaning routines that work for us.
- Larry wants to know how to keep working when the mercury climbs and when AC or split units just don’t make sense.